I was a five star general in the United States army. I was in the army during world war 1. During world war two i was the supreme commander of the allied forces. In 1942 I was apponted commanding general. then in 1944 I was promoted to general of the army. I also became the first supreme commander of NATO(North Atlantic Treaty Organization).
During my time in office I was still involved in many wars. I oversaw the cease-fire during the Korean war. I held pressure on the soviet union during the Cold War. I also made nuclear weapons a higher deffense priority. I was also the last World War one veteran to be president.
-jake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Mr. Eisenhower, my name is John F. Kennedy and like you I served in the military. I was not ranked as highly as you but I do have a purple heart for my couragous efforts in WWII. I served in the Navy and I appreciate your efforts in helping the Allies win the war. I served under you and have great respect for you Mr. Eisenhower.
ReplyDeleteRobert
Hello, I'm abraham lincoln and also was involved in war. I had to change generals so many times. But i finally setaled for one guy. War is a tough thing to go through but myn was against my own country.
ReplyDelete-Jeff Strongoli
Hi Mr.Eisenhower, it seems you and me are not that different. I was actually a in military related things also. I think I also served in the Navy, but I'm dead now, so you know, my memory isn't that great.
ReplyDeleteTtyl (talk to u later)
Nixon
(alex bernier)